The Journal of Austrian Studies welcomes submissions of individual articles at any time. Original manuscripts in English or German not submitted or published elsewhere are welcome. Send submissions to the editor at email@example.com. We occasionally publish special guest-edited issues. If you have a proposal for a guest issue, please contact the editors. Book and film reviews are assigned; unsolicited reviews are not accepted. Potential reviewers should write to the book review editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Language: English or German. Leave all English or German quotations in the original, regardless of language of the submission.
- Length: Most of our published articles are between 6,000 and 8,000 words.
- Style: 10 point Courier New font with line spacing of 1.5.
- Citations: MLA 8 Citation with Works Cited List at the end of the document.
- Please submit the document as an editable text file (e.g. docx).
- Include: 150 word (English) abstract and 150 word (English) biography.
- Send submission to: email@example.com